[Ansteorra] Non-Member Surcharge

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Sat Feb 20 00:05:38 PST 2010

Not other than if it is needed for some legal reason.  The idea is stop
worrying about memberships, and worry more about getting people active.
The corporation can get whatever funding it needs from a portion of the
site fees.  How much the corporation needs is of course an entirely
different subject.

Donnchadh