[Ansteorra] Corporate Structure (was Non-Member Surcharge)

Eule eule at ecpi.com
Sat Feb 20 16:20:57 PST 2010

And all I was doing was offering yet another option.  I'm sorry you did
not perceive it that way.

I did not state nor imply "like it or leave it", but offered yet another
truly viable option and a quite valuable one at that.

Had I intended to state "like it or leave it" I would have said that vs.
starting the sentence with the suggestion of "Another option".

Truth is, there are quite a number of solutions to this perceived
problem all of which can be valuable in a brainstorming and open minded
environment such as this.  I'm sorry that you feel my input is not
valuable.

Eule/Steve
Unus sed Leo