[Ansteorra] High concern

ragseg at aol.com ragseg at aol.com
Mon Feb 22 04:01:52 PST 2010

Folks,

Forget the price increase to the NMS and membership fees, there is something far more troubling a foot.  Any of you who believe themselves to be connoisseurs of the Shoney's breakfast buffet in picayune on the way home from Gulf Wars will be sad to learn it is closed.  That's right, Closed.  Out of business, no more, shut!

I am afraid to tell my to rather large son's this news for fear of their reaction.  I am also worried about what I am going to do to recreate the buffet induced coma for the long drive home from Gulf Wars.  I might have to make conversation with them after a week of camping with them.  The thought is almost to scary to think about!

Adolf the Bear