[Ansteorra] Newcomer Ideas...And Now a Word from your Kingdom Hospitaler

Albin_oil_de_larrun albin_oil_de_larrun at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 22 10:33:33 PST 2010

If you have a " newcomers point". Then you could have a set of tokens at Gate designed for newcomers. Tell them how to get to the station and they can turn in the token in exchange for help or services. I say services because each group will have it's own version of help. Be it clothing or pamphlets etc.

Worst case they keep the token, but it's then their choice. No pressure or being singled out.

Ld Albin Oil de Larrun