[Ansteorra] Marking your property

kevinkeary at aol.com kevinkeary at aol.com
Mon Feb 22 11:45:12 PST 2010

I know that.
The peer in question does too, now. And not from me, the two of us have never spoken on the matter.

And I didn't mention any names, or even the gender or particular peerage of the peer, for multiple reasons.

First, I believe in human redemption, and I understand the peer has expressed regret for the incident, which in the absence of opportunity to apologize to the lady wronged is as far as that can go, really.

Second, such details are unimportant to the points made, that 1) yes, if you have the opportunity, please advise any newcomers against wearing things that may offend, but 2) no matter how long YOU'VE been playing, it may surprise you what can be twisted into something that can offend, and 3) even those specifically charged with education and guidance may fall short of ideal behavior at times.

Kevin