[Ansteorra] NOT SCA related (but I need some research assistance)

Kionna Peebles kionnap1 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 22 14:52:55 PST 2010

As most of you know I'm in my final year of nursing school, and along those lines I need to find someone to volunteer for a research project.  The project I've been assigned is a life review of someone over the age of 72.  Basically I need to ask you a lot of very personal questions about your past as well as your present, and when I say very personal I mean right down to your sex life, when you had your last bowel movement, and everything in between.  So, if you are over the age of 72, don't mind answering personal questions, and would like to help me get my research project done your assitance would be very much appreciated.  There are a couple of ways to go about doing this... I can either send you the questions over email let you fill it all out and send it back to me, we can meet in person if you're in the Oklahoma City area, or spend a while on the telephone.  Please contact me.

Thanks
Kionna Peebles
(Kheoniia Pskova)