[Ansteorra] marking anyone or anything

Pat Mullins paedrics at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 22 17:16:33 PST 2010

Alex,
you don't need a label. Just make sure Claire is wearing hers.

Everybody else:
If you're at Lysts at Castleton and you think you see Claire, but without a red scarf and/or brass hat, it is NottClaire. Be nice!

BTW, I have the flashing LEDs if somebody will make the fillet & punch the holes...

Paedric
(Who also knows the difference between Claire and NottClaire)