[Ansteorra] Candlemas Lost and Found: Second Call

Paul E. Kiefer, Jr. rapierman at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 22 17:36:13 PST 2010

Since I last posted this list of lost and found, only two of these items have been identified and delivered.  The rest still sit in the trunk of my car, waiting for its owners to claim them.

So, once again, here's what's left:

1 red kerchief, embossed with a pattern
1 metal tri-candle holder, with 3 short red candles.
1 needlework template with a needle holding black thread attached.
1 needlework template with a heraldic Tudor Rose drawn on it.
1 pamphlet which appears to discuss putting together a Tudor Rose design in needlework.
1 sheet of paper with a Tudor Rose drawn on it.
1 clear plastic box lid, having two plastic clamps on the ends and a handle set into the top of the lid.
1 large glass mug, may be appropriate for drinking beer.
1 metal (or possibly pewter) goblet.
1 large chinaware-style deep plate.
4 metal bracelets:  2 of these are flat wide metal with some sort of pattern, one being completely round and the other having a bend in the opposite direction near the middle; 1 is chain-like with jewelry; 1 is twisted-rope-like in appearance.  (The owners of the two flat wide metal ones have claimed them but they have not come to pick them up.)
1 light blue shirt, size large, with a label of "Villager Sport (A Liz Claiborne Company)".
1 small amount of string or thick thread, appears to be either brown or black in color, still contained in its original packaging.

If any of these are yours, identify them and tell me how you want to get them back.  If I don't hear from y'all soon, these items will go to our quartermaster who will dispense with them in the appropriate manner.

Lord Johann Kiefer Haydon (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)
Plain ol' herald (and tax man.)