[Ansteorra] Voluntary tagging

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Mon Feb 22 20:41:24 PST 2010

greetings

lol,
well you know , now that they have rfid's in a lot of things ( including
passports and some drivers lic.) people can find out all kinds of things
about you if they want to . so feasibly the bod could do a research project
on any group or sub group.
can you see membership cards that tell anyone with a reader , which events
you've gone to, how many feasts with what on the menu? how many a &s entries
you've had / judged ??
and you wouldn't have to " do " or wear anything , just have your member
id,/ authorization card on you at all times ; )
for nubies , they just add rfids to the site tokens ; )

( yes I know its stupid, but it " could " be done .)

so far I think the best things to come out of this long multi posting
discussion , would be a combination of the kingdom hospitalers " hospitalers
point , and don robins be friendly and polite to everyone.

but hey i'm a dinosaur, so I may see things from an odd angle ; )

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur