[Ansteorra] Academy of Defense champions

hsetrinity at aol.com hsetrinity at aol.com
Tue Feb 23 06:59:44 PST 2010

 Well met, Ansteorra!

We wanted to say congratulations to all of the combatants who were chosen as Provosts of the Bjornsborg Academy of Defense this past weekend:

Master Robin of Gilwell
Master Robert Michael McPharlan
Duke Aaron MacGregor
Lady Emeline Neville

There were also 4 combatants who were recognized for their deeds both on and off the field:

Lord Brian O hUilliam
HE Christian Jerome Dore
Lord Stephen Crowley
Lord Davius De' Selvetarm

All of these good gentles were gifted with stunning rapier pins handmade by Master Godwyn Alfricson, and the Provosts were also graced with favors made by Lady Katerine Bontemps. Thank you to these wonderful artisans who labored to make such fine prizes for our champions.

Once again, we are so pleased and proud to have been given the opportunity to host such a wonderful event. Thank you to all who attended, and for those of you who weren't able to come, we hope that you will join us at the next Academy's meeting.

Philippe and Suzanne
Baron and Baroness of Bjornsborg