[Ansteorra] Fw: Book Club

Alexandra Shahan acshahan at att.net
Tue Feb 23 13:51:09 PST 2010

--- On Mon, 2/22/10, Honour DuBois <honourdubois at verizon.net> wrote:

Greetings,

Lindenwood is excited to announce our new book club!  The focus of this book group is to read literature written during our SCA time period from Antiquity to 1600 AD.  This book group’s main interaction will be within the walls of its yahoo group site located at   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lindenwoodbookclub .  (so as not to flood the lists with posts).

Keep Reading,
HE Honour du Bois
Lindenwood’s MoAS

Please tell me you will send out another invite in a few months (like when the semester is over!!!! I'd love to join THEN, am resisting temptation now).

Alex McNeil NottClaire