[Ansteorra] Voluntary tagging

Maria Buchanan scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 24 11:27:49 PST 2010

Seneschal is the gold key on a red background and it's vertical.  The Hospitaler's badge is the gold key, horizontal on a green background.
And I too would expect someone wearing the hospitaler's badge to be a hospitaler.  I would not expect that person to be a newcomer.

I think the best idea is what Robin has already said.  Be nice to everyone and you will eventually find a newcomer who you are being nice to.

Maria