[Ansteorra] Voluntary tagging

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 12:15:40 PST 2010

I agree. Many times we may see someone and think that they look like
they know what they are doing or where they are going but we do not take
the time to verify with everyone we see that we do not know that they do
in fact know what they are doing and where they are going. We do not
have the time to question everyone we see to find out for sure if they know.

By having a simple method to know that they are new we could pause for a
few minutes to see if there is any way we can help them.

The first few events I went to I had garb and camping stuff so everyone
figured that I knew everything and that I was visiting the area or they
had just not met me yet. I had no idea most of the time what was going
on or how things worked. It would have been nice to an emblem of some
type that would have identified me as new so that others could help.

Vincenti