[Ansteorra] Spare Armor for Afghanistan

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 27 14:12:37 PST 2010

Perhaps armor could be sent to military personnel after they return to the
States or even while they're in the States.  When I was in the USAF
(pre-dino era) there wasn't a lot of money for extras and I was single and
living in base housing.

Sher Montgomery & The Thundering Herd
USAF Retired
www.bedlambazaar.com