[Ansteorra] War Trim Help

ksullivan6 at cox.net ksullivan6 at cox.net
Wed Feb 3 14:32:29 PST 2010

You might try this formula: equal parts of Clorox 2 powder and ( I can
never rember which 1 , you need the one that is clear) Dove or Ivory
dishwashing liquid, add this to the hottest water that your fabric can
handle and let soak.
this formula got the black road grim , dried blood,and dried ceral milk
out of my white work over dress (long story).
good luck, let me know if it works on "war trim"
Alix

Work hard,keep the ceremonies,live peaceably, and unite your hearts.
(Hopi)