[Ansteorra] CANDLEMAS GATE THANKS

Alice Morrow Harris alicemorrowharris at austin.rr.com
Sun Feb 7 02:51:21 PST 2010

Greetings From Alina Unto All:

I would like to thank the following individuals below who so
generously gave their time to gate at Candlemas:

Mistress Myfanwy, now her excellency Baroness Myfanwy
Nicola da Riva, Now Lord Nicola da Riva

Katrina, Helene, Lord Colin, Lord Laszlo, Lady Cecilly Garland, and
Lady Cecily's lord Sam.

I would like to doubly thank Lady Celestria leDragon for doing two
shifts as cashier, the second shift being at the last minute.

Lastly I would like to thank our lovely and always wonderful baronial
reeve, Lady Magdalena Cortez for being so patience with me with it
being my first time running gate.

Thank You All From The Top Of My Head To The Bottom Of My Toes,
HL Alina Mitchell, Candlemas 2010 Gate Coordinator