[Ansteorra] Boy Scout Information

Kihe Blackeagle kihebard at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 8 22:36:48 PST 2010

Yes, indeed.  Commemorative statue outside of the Osage County Historical Society Museum last time I looked there (may have been moved, if they had to give up the old rail depot the museum was housed to accomodate road construction...)

Yes, yes, OFFICIALLY the Boy Scouts of America were founded later...

ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe / Adieu, Amra

Mike C. Baker / Kihe Blackeagle
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com
Buy my writings!: http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen