[Ansteorra] Needs

Katherine Blevins ariadne89 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 11 12:52:02 PST 2010

Greetings,

    Okay there are still a few things we need for this weekend!

        -Ice Cream Fruit punch (whoever decides to make this, email me and I will give you the recipe) HRH has said that she really likes this kind of punch.
        -Small milk or Cream (for tea)

Also if you were planning on bringing trays, and serving pieces could you email me again (I know everyone already has) with a list of those items? Thank you, I appreciate it more than you know! Thank you everyone! Our community Rocks!!!

In Service,
Olivia