[Ansteorra] Kingdom A&S Weather update

Fiona the Needleworker danab-steppes at tx.rr.com
Thu Feb 11 16:30:15 PST 2010

The snow is due to stop at midnight tonight. It should freeze
overnight, but later in the morning tomorrow, things should be good
again. WE're at 6.3" at DFW right now. Snowiest year record we're at
#5 right now in the ranking. Here at school, everything is covered in
snow. Sun late tomorrow afternoon, sunny on Saturday. 7" in Mesquite
right now. 8.5" in FTW. Thankfully the snowfall is lessening now.
Y'all have fun this weekend at A&S. I wish I could go. I was already
committed to working at the NBA store at the DCC for the All Stars Jam.

Fiona