[Ansteorra] OT: Photo Systems

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 15 13:03:23 PST 2010

Greetings,
I have pictures of event A&S that I want to post online in a storage system and for others to view, such as Flickr or Photobucket.

However, there maybe some galleries, I only want specific users to have access to, say by invitation, for images from a modern art class where the static art maybe considered proprietary to the artisan, as in a copyright; my teacher wishes to share the images with the class only.

Anyone have suggestions on which of the various systems out there are good, and maybe able to do what I'm looking for?
Cheers, Hillary