[Ansteorra] need help getting a sewing machine fixed in dallas tx

Kaitlan Roisendubh kaitlan_kiera at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 16 18:57:40 PST 2010

Sounds like your bobbin is not wound tight enough.  But just look in the  phone book under sewing machine repair.  Bernina is good though expensive, I know that here in Waco I go to a discount appliance place that is really good..would think that in Dallas there should be a few places to get it serviced.

Lady Kaitlan

As history is being made we must always remember to look at the past for the past one day will return to be our future.  Learn from the past and embrace it for everything old returns to be new again.