[Ansteorra] Laurel's Prize Tourney (was Point Scores)

John Hirling jhirling at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 14:19:44 PST 2010

Duh.  I suppose it might be appropriate to mention what is required for LPT:
A hall (or other open area) that will accommodate about 30 tables; about 30
tables; a Royal's room, a room for the Laurel's to meet; an area for
performance; side board luncheon.  Usually, there is no feast.  This is one
of the easiest Kingdom events to steward.

~ihon

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass . . .
it's about learning how to dance in the rain!"

Unknown (but I wish it had been me)