[Ansteorra] Shenanigans II: Electric Boogaloo

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 17 16:39:07 PST 2010

I must have missed some part of this thread. I didn't see any outraged ranting.

Personally I would have been surprised if that had been THE reason for marking down. But as has already been explained, it was just one example of how it would have been done in period.

I have never heard of a Laurel insisting that something be done in a way that is not only gross, but unhygienic & possibly one of the reasons why the the life spans were so short.

Gabriele

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)