[Ansteorra] Shenanigans II: Electric Boogaloo

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Feb 17 21:07:53 PST 2010

Thank you for the clarification, Lyneya.

Ammonia makes sense. So do we have any chemists or chemical engineers
out there who can tell me how else we can get ammonia using medieval
methods and technology? If not, when were these other methods to
produce ammonia invented/created?

Thanks,
    Stefan

--------