[Ansteorra] Fee Increase and other Business...

Robert G. Ferrell rgferrell at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 07:09:40 PST 2010

Agreed.  The Board can only consider comments they've actually
received.  Please comment officially if you have something
constructive to say.

Also bear in mind, however, that while we are a non-profit
corporation, we can't operate for long in the red.  Insurance and
infrastructure are expensive.  The money has to come from somewhere.

Cynric of Bedwyn/
Robert G. Ferrell
CTO

Sent from my iPhone