[Ansteorra] Minors at Gulf Wars

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Thu Feb 18 11:59:58 PST 2010

As long as you are the custodial parents you do not need to fill out any
special forms. If you are not the custodial parents, you need to fill out
the guardianship form and possibly the medical release form. But for the
most accurate information, you should check the Gulf Wars web site.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede