[Ansteorra] Minors at Gulf Wars

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Thu Feb 18 12:26:18 PST 2010

On Thu, 18 Feb 2010, Deborah Wade <rhiannonferchcian at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I strongly suggest that you have a set of completed and noterized
> for a non parent who is willing to take charge of your children if
> something should happen or you leave the site.

Excellent advice.  We had a case like that happen here.  I recall it
dimly, and as it caused some bad feelings, I'd rather not have the
details rehearsed here.  I think the one parent present had to leave
due to a medical problem, causing the ejection of his children
remaining after he left, so his fiancee had to leave with them,
because she was helping to care for the kids but didn't have that
paperwork.

Danyell de Lincoln
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com