[Ansteorra] Thank yous!

Katherine Blevins ariadne89 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 18 14:43:43 PST 2010

Greetings,

    I would just like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who helped out with and attended Her Highness's Tea at Kingdom Arts and Sciences. There are sooo many people who helped to make this a success.There are a few people I would like to thank specifically, if I named everyone that helped, this email would be a mile long! So, deep breath, here it goes: Mistress Genevieve for all of the help with getting things organized with the site, and every other consideration she showed us, Mistress Rhianon for the beautiful pin, the serving dishes, table cloths, and flowers, HL Claire for all of her help before the event even started, Ld Brian for all the lovely princess decorations and all the moral support, Ldy Grianne for ALL of the serving items, playing violin, and everything else she did ( she helped soooo much), Ldy Jaquelin for all her help with getting the room set up, HLy Elisabeth for help with getting food ready and setting up and tearing down,
 Ldy Elsa for help with setting up and tearing down (and helping me get to the site), And Ldy Helene  for all her help foof-ing the place up!Thank you to all the rapier fighters who attended! There are so many other people that did so many things, this is just a light sampling. Thank you again!!!

In Service,
Lady Olivia de Calais ( I meant to post it to the kingdom list this time, lol)