[Ansteorra] Plane Crash in Austin

Paul E. Kiefer, Jr. rapierman at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 18 15:41:47 PST 2010

I'm fine.  The building housed some IRS employees.  Two were unaccounted for.  I'm following the story closely since I work for these guys (but at a different location in Austin).  Will let you know if I hear anything official.

Lord Johann Kiefer Haydon (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)
Plain ol' herald (and tax man.)
(No, nobody's out to get me.  Really.  >_>)