[Ansteorra] snow man documentation

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 18 15:42:28 PST 2010

When time permits at an A&S competition, I've enjoyed reading an artisan's
documentation, just for the fun of it.  I'm not the judge/s, but I've found the
information to enlight on how the object was done and perhaps teach me
a thing or two; maybe present me with a new book to check out from their
bibliography.  So, when writing documentation, remember that sometimes
it's a good tool for educating *anyone* who is able to read it - not just a judge.

After all, we are a historical and 'educational' organization, too.  :-)
Cheers, Hillary