[Ansteorra] Fee Increase and other Business...

Elizabeth Crouchet ecrouchet at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 16:27:21 PST 2010

How about Site Fee: Members: $10, non-member $15.   No one gets a discount
and no one gets a surcharge.

It is semantics but I have also been to many conventions and events and seen
this structure. It always made me think about the benefits of membership
rather than being put off by not being in the in-crowd.

Claire