[Ansteorra] Temporary Membership Fee (was: Fee Increase and other Business...)

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Thu Feb 18 21:32:22 PST 2010

On Thu, 18 Feb 2010, Dragonetti <dragonetti at generich.com> wrote:
> Not to quibble

I'm a herald.  Too late.  Save yourself, you can't save the list.

> and I'm tired so please forgive me if this isn't fully thought
> through, but don't we currently have different types of memberships
> that deliver slightly different sets of privileges?

The Board of Directors of SCA Inc. could indeed define an
Event Membership as you suggest, to have no privileges except
attendance at a specific event.  They could also call a gelding
a stallion.

Danyll (he's grateful for the honor, but he'd rather have the
privileges) de Lyncoln
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com