[Ansteorra] Fee Increase and other Business...

Charles Ó Floinn charles.ofloinn at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 05:43:30 PST 2010

Thank you Daniel,

Now if my coffee will just kick in ... -.o ... -.- ... 0.0 ... ahhhh  ~.~
Yes, now the first post makes a whole lot more sense.

Anyone who wishes to discuss the NMS issue maybe in a more specific manner,
please feel free to contact me at nms-treasurer at ansteorra dot com
--
ld. Charles Ó Floinn
When in the middle of despair, Blaming GOD for your woes,