[Ansteorra] Newbie's perspective on NMS and other things

Alexandra Shahan acshahan at att.net
Fri Feb 19 12:56:51 PST 2010

I have a unique problem in that I am often mistaken for someone who has been in for years. (No, seriously, I'm the redhead with the SHORT hair - I can only sit on my braid, not walk on it!).

Anyway, yes, A special badge or nametag, or token or something would be great. Being singled out is a bit daunting, but it would help too.

Thanks for the welcome, looking forward to more events.

Alex (NottClaire)