[Ansteorra] tagging newcomers (was: Newbie's perspective on NMS and other things)

Fiona the Needleworker danab-steppes at tx.rr.com
Fri Feb 19 13:50:08 PST 2010

What if we created some sort of discrete favor of some sort, like a
ribbon or something that would attach to the belt or dress or
something, that we could keep a look out and know they were new. And
we could/would/should let them know that it means that people will be
watching out for them, making sure they're okay and taken care of.
That if they need anything, they would be able to walk up to anyone
without one to ask questions about something, and that they would be
able to also see anyone else that was in the same boat as them and new
to the SCA?

Sorry...long. I know.

Fiona