[Ansteorra] tagging newcomers

lenavonossenbrugge at yahoo.com lenavonossenbrugge at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 19 16:06:48 PST 2010

While I'm ambivalent on tagging newcomers, the biggest complaints I've heard from some newcomers we took to 30th year this past summer  are:

- poor signage and difficulty finding the right place where activities are being held

- constantly changing schedules that are poorly announced and posted schedules that aren't necessarily kept current

These were people who were happy asking questions but few people actually could answer them when it came to what class was occurring where.

Just some more info for the discussion.

Lena

Lena

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile