[Ansteorra] Newbie's perspective on NMS and other things

John McNama realfolkblues1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 20:12:03 PST 2010

I can vouch for being a new old-timer. As a transplant from An Tir, I wasn't
really sure what to expect in my new kingdom. I got a ton of help from folks
seemingly falling out of the woodwork to introduce me to other helpful
folks. For that, I thank you Ansteorra.

I don't have much of a problem with the NMS, mostly due to the fact that my
work schedule (and my accursed vehicle) doesn't allow me to do much
eventing. It's pretty much hit and miss when I can go. Mostly miss. I figure
it's fair.

Regards,
Tjörvi

--
“Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government
when it deserves it.” –Mark Twain (1835-1910)