[Ansteorra] newcomers tags

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 04:37:22 PST 2010

Aye, I have found this to be true also. You can only absorb and
comprehend so much at one time. Sometimes you hear something and you
think you understand it somewhat but then you learn something new at the
next event or whatever and then you understand even more about what you
thought you learned previously:-)

There is just so much that it is not possible to learn it all in a weekend.

Vincenti