[Ansteorra] Newbie Status

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sat Feb 20 19:03:04 PST 2010

greetings

in a way that is why a sash would work, especialy one that only has a couple
colored stripes across it.and the group name on it .
it wont make the nubie look odd , or atract undue attention, so people wont
be pointing fingers ,going look theres a nubie ; )
it would fit in with other sashes, belts, ties, etc , but be distinctive
enough that anyone whearing one would be allowed to ask all those nubie
questions , without getting funny looks . the sash would tell everyone to
have a little patience, and drop the broug long enough to answer the
questions in a way the person can understand .
( if you don't understand a sash , just smile , nod, and keep going , it
will just be one more odd thing they can ask someone else about ; )
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur