[Ansteorra] Newbie Status

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Mon Feb 22 06:28:51 PST 2010

I think that's an excellent suggestion, and it dovetails with the Kingdom Hospitaler's recommendation at Roundtable that all groups should have a "Newcomer's Point" at their major events, where a newcomer can go for loaner garb, information, advice, etc.  It would be wise to have the fact that there is such a place on site and its location prominently displayed at gate, and printed in the event schedule or site map as well.

Padraig