[Ansteorra] Marking your property

Maria Buchanan scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 22 07:05:51 PST 2010

Yes there are exceptions to the rule and the colors are not reserved.  However, believe me, if a newbie is wearing a red, green or yellow belt and someone walks up to them and asks whose student they are, that newbie is going to be extremely embarrassed.
PLEASE tell your newbies that although the colors aren't reserved, please try to stay away from red, green or yellow belts.  It will avoid embarrassment and hard feelings.  Especially if someone walks up to them and asks in a nasty way.  I've heard it happen.
Maria