[Ansteorra] Marking your property

Lisa May maaggie1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 11:39:27 PST 2010

Right, unlike the white belt (knights) or white baldric (masters at arms),
which are both reserved for members of the Order of the Chivalry,
society-wide.  (A knight could wear a white sash as a belt, and a master at
arms could wear a white sash as a baldric, diagonally across the body from
shoulder to waist.)  I believe white is the only color reserved for belts
and/or baldrics.

Maggie