[Ansteorra] marking anyone or anything

mikea mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Mon Feb 22 13:28:18 PST 2010

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 03:20:12PM -0600, Tim McDaniel wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Feb 2010, Alexandra Shahan <acshahan at att.net> wrote:
> >Option 2: this newbie will be at her next event wearing a sash of
> >bright ORANGE ('cause I don't think it's been mentioned as meaning
> >anything yet) SAFETY TAPE with the words "Clueless, please clue me
> >in" written on it in permanent marker.
> >Next event likely to be Lysts at Castelton - votes for my wardrobe
> >taken beginning now.
>
> A flat fillet coronet no more than 1/2 inch high, no projections up
> from the top, plain except for LEDs blinking
>
>     . . .    _ _ _    . . .
>
>     _ .    _ _ _    _ _ _    _ . . .
>
> >Respectfully, but tongue-in-cheek,
>
> Likewise, I'm sure.

No faster than 5 words per minute, I hope, or a lot of us will have to
brush up on our code speed.

Your proposition, if adopted, will result in at least one fight over the
_color(s)_ of the LEDs.

--
Mike Andrews        /   Michael Fenwick    Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx  /   Amateur Extra radio operator W5EGO