[Ansteorra] Marking your property

Katrina katrinaofyork at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 22 15:01:03 PST 2010

And then there's the differences between kingdoms. As I recently moved here from AEthelmearc, I am having a hard time with a red scarf having anything to do with fencing. In AEthelmearc it is the insignia of the Scarlet Guard, the Grant level award for archery, of which my late husband was a proud member.
As far as anyone wearing the "wrong" thing is concerned, I think the watch word needs to be courtesy. As has been pointed out, a smile is the best accessory. This is especially true is you're going to be questioning someone's attire.
 HL Katrina