[Ansteorra] Academy of Defense

caitrinscottage at aol.com caitrinscottage at aol.com
Tue Feb 23 06:04:20 PST 2010

Greetings Unto our fair Kingdom,
I just wanted to let all know that if you missed "Academy of Defense"  that you truly missed an incredible experience (Go England!)  It was fun, entertaining and educational as well (trying to figure out what the Germans, Spaniards and Italians where trying to say)  :-P

Thank you for bringing the spark back, my face was hurting so much by the end of the day from smiling and laughing so much.

Can you give me a "E"!!!!  ;-)

Cheers
Caitrin & Jean  (who traveled from Wiesenfeuer and worth every mile to have gone to)