[Ansteorra] High concern

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Tue Feb 23 07:11:52 PST 2010

A couple of alternatives:  There is a Shoney's on Hwy 49 in Hattiesburg, a bit over a mile southeast of where 49 and 59 cross, and one in Vicksburg off exit 1C, just before you cross the river into Louisianna.  According to the Shoney's website, both of those are still open.  Shoney's is one of my favorite places to stop for breakfast on the way home from War - lots of food, lots of choice, and best of all, an unlimited amount of coffee delivered to the table.  A great way to get fortified for the trip home to Ansteorra.

Padraig