[Ansteorra] Newcomer Badges & Tagging

Charlie Durbin charlesdurbin at austin.rr.com
Tue Feb 23 08:04:39 PST 2010

Point taken. Though I hardly see how for instance a small piece of black
leather with a key stamped in it says "I am the hospitaler" but I do
understand where you are coming from and how others might be confused.
I'm just not fond of the idea of adding something new that isn't implemented
SCA-wide when we have so many great things in place already that just need a
better focus. I did add in my post though that the heightened awareness of
the Hospitaler and a Newcomer area at event sites would be a good idea.

<<hugz>>
Grishka Kravtsovich