[Ansteorra] Newcomer Badges & Tagging

Elizabeth Crouchet ecrouchet at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 08:30:42 PST 2010

How about a smiley face button. Really. It will make everyone smile and they
will also know that something is obviously but nicely out of place. And of
course, it should be optional. Even if you don't know what it means you can
ask 'What does the smiley face button mean"  and the newcommer can then
point out they are new.

Only sorta tongue in cheek,
Claire