[Ansteorra] Voluntary taggingMessage

Carolyn Young caitlin37 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 23 15:41:53 PST 2010

Perhaps a well placed mace to the back of the head....   No, wait, that only
works for hard-headed Knights and we've already determined that alcohol
works quite nicely on them.

Perhaps some sort of soft distraction.... hmmmm.

Cheers,
HL Caitlin, Carolyn, Lyn, Mom, Grandma
So much to do and so little attention span to get it done with.