[Ansteorra] Watch volunteers at GW

SirGiotto at gmail.com SirGiotto at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 20:20:20 PST 2010

Greetings my fellow Ansteorrans,

It has come upon me to bring the might of Ansteorran service to bear
Tuesday at Gulf Wars. I have been tasked with overseeing the Watch on the
Tuesday of War and filling volunteer slots from 8 am to 4 pm I ask for a
small piece of your time during those hours to man posts at the gates,
escort emergency vehicles, patrol the grounds, oversee the Watch office and
be of general help. In return for your service, you will have my good
thanks and an accumulation of volunteer hours that will benefit your local
group, Ansteorra and all those that add to your fun for the week.

The times coincide with a great many activities that we all travel to do so
I would not ask for more than an hour or two from your day. Any that
volunteer together will be kept together for their duties if at all
possible.

I am in need of a shift commander from 8 am until Noon.

Please contact me offlist at SirGiotto at gmail.com to volunteer and help
assure that you get the times that you desire.

Most humbly asked,

Giotto

Gulf Wars schedules - http://gulfwars.org/schedules.html